- To send text messages to multiple Verizon Wireless messaging subscribers, simply separate each 10-digit mobile phone number and / or SMS firstname.lastname@example.org with a comma, but NO spaces, (Ex: 9991234567,Sam@vtext.com) or click the "Group" link to enter destinations separately.
Optional Steps:The Send To and Your Message fields are required. All other fields are optional.
- After filling out the form, choose the "priority" for the message. Messages marked as urgent will be marked with a different icon in the recipient's inbox.
- Click the "Send" button.
- To use the Spk n' Text feature, simply type what you want to say in the "Your Message" field and click the "Spk n' Text" link. Your message will be translated automatically to wireless "shorthand".
- After the text is translated, the Character Counter will adjust to reflect the new shorter count. This allows you to add more content to the message before exceeding the maximum message length.
- You can can add, delete, or edit your entire message content including the translated text. The "Spk n' Text" link can be used multiple times to translate any additions to your message content.
- The Character Counter counts down from 160 and counts all of the characters typed on the page, with the exception of the "Send To" field. All other fields contribute to the maximum character limit, and spaces count as one character.
Prev | Next (Page 4 of 10)