Certified Pre-Owned Replacement Program
Our Certified Pre-Owned Replacement Program offers a replacement option to customers who aren't enrolled in Total Equipment Coverage, Wireless Phone Protection and / or Extended Warranty. You can purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device if:
- Your device is lost, stolen or damaged and you're not enrolled in Total Equipment Coverage or Wireless Phone Protection
- Your device experiences a defect after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired and you're not enrolled in Total Equipment Coverage or Extended Warranty
- You're not eligible for an upgrade and are dissatisfied with your current device
Note: There is a limit of one Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device per mobile number every 12 months.Each Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device has been thoroughly inspected and reconditioned to like-new condition. The devices go through:
- A complete 100+ point checklist to ensure every area measures up to our standards of excellence
- A visual cosmetic inspection
- An advanced functional, manual and electronic inspection
- The latest software and hardware updates
- A battery, wall charger and other standard accessories that come with a new device
- A user guide
- A 90-day warranty from the date of purchase
How to Order
Certified Pre-Owned Replacement devices can be ordered at a Verizon Wireless store or through Customer Service at (800) 922-0204. Certified Pre-Owned Replacement devices available through this program are not sold online.
View Certified Pre-Owned Replacement Devices
Certified Pre-Owned devices are now available with new two-year agreements for eligible customers. Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I replace my lost, accidentally damaged or stolen wireless device if I have equipment protection?
Who do I contact if my device malfunctions while under warranty?