USB Debugging Mode - Moto X™
- From a home screen, select Apps (located at the bottom).
- From the APPS tab, select Settings.
- From the SYSTEM section, select Developer options.
If not available, select About phone, select Build number seven times to unhide the option then select Back (located in the lower-left).
- Ensure the Developer options ON/OFF switch (located in the upper-right) is enabled .
If presented Allow development settings?, select OK to confirm.
- From the DEBUGGING section, select USB debugging to enable or disable.
Enabled when a check mark is present.
- If presented Allow USB debugging?, select OK to confirm.
Last Modified: August 28, 2013