Hard Reset - Verizon Jetpack™ 4G LTE Mobile HotSpot - MiFi® 5510L
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL modified settings (e.g. Network Name (SSID), Wi-Fi / Admin Password, etc.) and restore the default settings viewable on the external LED of the MiFi device.
- Access the Administration Web Interface.
- From the left menu, click Jetpack Settings.
- From the Jetpack tab, click Backup and Restore.
- From the Restore to Factory Defaults section, click Restore Factory Defaults.
- Click Confirm.
- Ensure the device is powered on.
Press and hold the Power button until 'MiFi' appears on the display then release.
- Remove the battery cover.
Utilizing the provided slot, carefully lift then detach the cover.
- Utilizing a paperclip (or similar tool), depress and hold the reset button until 'MiFi Powering Off' appears on the display then release.
- Replace the battery cover.
Last Modified: January 29, 2013