Set Up Wi-Fi Connection - Windows® 8
Refer to Wi-Fi Encryption Key/Passphrase for assistance locating the default network credentials (SSID/Password).
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen then select Settings.
When using a mouse, point to the upper right corner then move the mouse pointer down then click Settings.
Alternatively: Press the Windows logo key +I.
- Click the wireless network icon .
- Click the appropriate network (e.g. Verizon MiFi2200 D797 Secure).
- Click Connect.
If preferred, ensure Connect automatically is selected (checked ).
- If prompted, enter the network security key then click OK.
- Click one of the following options:
- No, don't turn on sharing or connect to devices (For networks in public places)
- Yes, turn on sharing and connect to devices (For home and work networks)
Last Modified: September 24, 2013