Bluetooth® Discovery Mode - Samsung Galaxy S® III
To make the device discoverable, Bluetooth® must be enabled.
- From the home screen, select Apps (located in the lower-right).
- From the APPS tab, select Settings.
- From the WIRELESS & NETWORKS section, select Bluetooth.
- Select Scan (located at the bottom).
- Select the device name.
By default, the device is visible for 2 minutes.
- To change the visibility timeout, select Menu.
- Select Visible timeout.
- Select one of the following:
- 2 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 1 hour
- Never time out
For assistance creating a paired connection to a bluetooth headset refer to the Bluetooth® Pairing Guide.