Phone Lock - Samsung Gusto™ 2
The Phone Lock feature, helps prevent unauthorized use of the device by disabling outbound data and making calls. The device is still able to receive calls and place emergency 911 calls.
To lock the phone:
- From the main screen, press OK to choose Menu.
- Select Settings then press OK.
- Select Phone then press OK.
- Select Security then press OK.
- If presented, press OK.
- Enter the Code. (The default code is the last 4-digits of the mobile number).
- Select Lock Phone Now then press OK. (To enable/disable the phone lock when the device is powered on):
- Select Phone Lock Setting then press OK.
- Select a setting then press OK to choose SET.
- The phone is never locked (lock mode can be used).
- On Power Up:
- The phone is locked when it is turned on.
To unlock the phone:
- Press the right soft key to choose Unlock.
- Enter the Code.
The default code is the last 4-digits of the mobile number.
Last Modified: March 4, 2013