Battery Overview - Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.7
- Up to 12.5 Hours Usage Time
- Up to 250 Hours Stand by Time
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features and accessories used.
- It is common for batteries to be warm from use or charging.
Tips for extending battery life
- Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat and cold.
- For the first 3 charge cycles, fully charge the battery overnight and allow it to fully discharge before recharging (battery conditioning).
- Charge and re-condition a battery after an extended idle period.
- A Lithium-ion battery may be damaged by extensive overcharging (continuously on a charger for more than 24 hours).
- Use the battery. If possible, avoid letting your battery sit idle for long periods of time.