Import/Export Contacts SD Card - Galaxy Nexus by Samsung
While the Galaxy Nexus by Samsung does not contain a removable memory card, contacts can be imported or exported to / from internal storage.
- From a home screen, select Apps ( located at the bottom).
- From the APPS tab, select People.
- From the All tab ( located at the top), select Menu ( located in the lower-right).
- Select Import/export.
- Select one of the following:
Import from storage
Export to storage
- Select the appropriate account (where the contact(s) will be imported).
- If presented, select one of the following then select OK:
- Import one vCard file
- Import multiple vCard files
- Import all vCard files
- If presented, select the desired vCard file(s) then select OK.
- From the 'Export contacts?' prompt, select OK.
Last Modified: September 22, 2012