Set Up Wi-Fi Connection - DROID 4 by MOTOROLA
Local area Wi-Fi network information is needed to complete several steps. Please refer to the network administrator for additional assistance.
- From a home screen, select Apps ( located at the bottom). Select Settings.
- Ensure Wi-Fi is enabled.
Enabled when a blue indicator is set to ON.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi network.
If the preferred network is not displayed, refer to Add Network for assistance.
- If presented, enter the appropriate password / key then select Connect.
To view the password, select Show password (enabled when a green indicator is present).
- Select Add Network (the + symbol in the lower-right).
- From the Network SSID field, enter the appropriate name.
- Select the Security field.
- Select the appropriate security option:
If presented, enter a password into the New and Confirm new password fields then select OK.
- WPA/WPA2 PSK
- 802.1x EAP
- If presented, enter the appropriate password / key.
To view the password, select Show password (enabled when a blue indicator is present).
- For advanced options, select advanced options (enabled when a blue indicator is present).
- Ensure additional settings (e.g. WPS, Proxy settings, IP Settings, etc.) are configured appropriately (if applicable).
- Select Save.