TTY Settings - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA
TTY Settings allow Text Telephone devices (TTYs) to be enabled so that deaf and hard of hearing customers can use the telephone by utilizing a visual, instead of auditory, mode of communication.
- From a home screen, select Phone (located at the bottom).
If unavailable, navigate: Apps ( located at the bottom) > People.
- From the Dialer tab, select Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select TTY mode.
- Select one of the following:
- TTY Off
- Disables all TTY settings
- TTY Full
- Enables all TTY settings
- TTY HCO
- Enables HCO (Hearing Carry Over)
- TTY VCO
- Enables VCO (Voice Carry Over)