Safe Mode - Spectrum™ by LG
Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) so you can determine if a third party app is causing your device to freeze/reset/run slow. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Enable Safe Mode
Please read and understand the instructions before performing these steps.
- Ensure the is device powered down,
- Press the power key (upper-right corner) to turn the device on.
- When the 4G LTE logo screen appears, press and hold the menu icon (lower-left corner).
- Release the menu icon when Safe Mode is displayed at the lower-left corner.
This may take up to 30 seconds.
- Press the and hold the power key (upper-right corner).
- Select Power off.
- Select OK.
- To turn the device back on, press and hold the power key.