Network Mode Settings - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA
- From a home screen, select Apps (located at the bottom).
- From the All Apps tab, Settings.
- Select More.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Network Mode.
- Select one of the following.
The preferred global carrier is automatically selected. You can manually select an alternate carrier but it may require as many as six registration attempts with that carrier prior to successful registration.
- When GSM/UMTS is selected:
- Select Network operators.
- Select (check) one of the following:
- Search networks
- Choose automatically
- Select Select network.
- Select the appropriate setting:
- GSM Only (Saves battery)
- UMTS Only (Better performance)
- Automatic (Default)
Last Modified: October 29, 2013