Enable/Disable/Modify the SIM PIN - Revolution™ by LG
Enabling the Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) Personal Identification Number (PIN) locks the SIM card so that it cannot be used until the correct code is entered. If the incorrect PIN code is entered too many times, a PIN Unlock Key (PUK) must be obtained from Verizon Wireless. Ensure a SIM card is properly inserted. Refer to Inserting / removing the SIM card - RevolutionÂ¿ by LG for additional assistance.
- From the Home screen, select Apps.
- Select Settings (under Tools).
- Select Location & security.
- Select Set up SIM card lock.
Enabling / disabling the SIM PIN
Modifying the SIM PIN
- Select Lock SIM card.
A check mark indicate the lock feature is enabled and a PIN will be required to use the device.
- Enter the PIN (4-8 digits) then select OK.
The default PIN code is 1111.
- Select Change SIM PIN.
- Enter the current PIN then select OK.
- Enter the new PIN (4-8 digits) then select OK.
- Re-enter the new PIN then select OK.