Hard Reset - Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile HotSpot SCH-LC11
Performing a hard reset removes all modified settings (e.g. Network Name (SSID), Wi-Fi/Admin Password, MAC Filtering, Port Forwarding, DMZ, etc.) and restores the default settings.
- Launch the admin page.
- From the home screen, select Configuration (located at the top).
- Select Diagnostics.
- Select Reset to Factory Defaults (located at the bottom).
- Select OK.
The Device MUST be powered on.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Press and hold the Reset/WPS key for 10 seconds (located on the right edge).
LEDs change to white.
- Replace the battery cover.