Install System Updates - Thunderbolt™ by HTC
If roaming outside the Verizon Wireless coverage area, a system update notice won't be received. System updates can be performed over a Wi-Fi connection.
If a system update is installed, it may be necessary to update apps downloaded via the Google Play.
If prompted with a system update, select one of the following:
- Install now:
- The device restarts and installs the update.
- Install later:
- The update can be done later by checking for system updates.
- More info:
- Provides system update information and the option to restart and install the system update.
- From a home screen, select All apps (located at the bottom).
- Select Settings.
- Select Software update.
- Select Check new.
- Verify the system is up to date.
If a system update is available, select Restart & Install.
- The device restarts and installs the system update.