Master Reset - LG Octane VN530
A Master reset is the last resort for troubleshooting. This reset erases all data and restore preferences to factory default specifications. Performing a Master reset is only recommended when the existing data has been backed up or is unwanted.
- With the handset open and from the main screen, press OK to choose MENU.
- Select Settings & Tools then press OK.
- Select Phone Settings then press OK.
- Select Security then press OK.
- Enter the security code (the default code is the last 4 digits of the phone number).
If the security code has been changed or is unknown, you can visit a Verizon Wireless retail store to have the phone flashed.
- Select Restore Phone then press OK.
- Press OK.
- Enter the Restore Phone Code (default is the last 4 digits of the phone number).
Last Modified: January 1, 2014