TTY Settings - DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC
TTY Settings allow Text Telephone devices (TTYs) to be enabled so that deaf and hard of hearing customers can use the telephone by utilizing a visual, instead of auditory, mode of communication.
- From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located in the lower-left).
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Call.
- Touch TTY mode.
- Touch the desired TTY mode.
- TTY Off
- Disables all TTY settings
- TTY Full
- Enables all TTY settings
- TTY HCO
- Enables HCO (Hearing Carry Over)
- TTY VCO
- Enables VCO (Voice Carry Over)