Skype IM (Instant Messaging) - BlackBerry
- From the Home screen, press the Menu button then select Skype Mobile.
If not available, navigate Home screen > Downloads.
- If prompted, enter the Skype name and password then select Sign in.
- From the Contacts tab, verify the online status then select the contact.
- Calls and chats can be received normally.
- Temporarily cannot be reached (i.e. in a meetings, out to lunch, etc.) User is notified of incoming calls or chats.
- Do Not Disturb
- Calls or messages are queued to check later. User will not be notified of incoming calls or chats.
- User will appear to others as if they are Offline.
- Press the Menu button then select Instant Messaging.
- Enter a message then press Enter.
Last Modified: March 15, 2010