View Device ID (ESN/MEID) - DROID by MOTOROLA
- From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located on the bottom of the screen).
- Touch Settings.
- Touch About phone.
- Touch Status.
- From the Status screen, view the MEID.
- Ensure the phone is powered off.
- Remove the back cover. Holding the phone with both hands and the touch screen facing away, gently press down until it disengages then lift off.
- From the recessed area near the bottom of the battery, press upwards slightly then pull the battery out.
- The ESN (Electronic Serial Number) or MEID (Mobile Equipment Identifier) can be found on a sticker in the battery compartment.
- Align the battery contacts with the contacts inside the battery compartment. Insert the contact side of the battery first then gently push the battery into place.
- Replace the back cover.
Last Modified: October 16, 2009