Unblocking the SIM PIN - VZAccess Manager (Windows)
The PIN Unlock Key (PUK) can be used to reset a blocked SIM card and must be obtained from Verizon Wireless before proceeding.
- Launch VZAccess Manager.
From the Windows desktop, click Start > Programs (All Programs) > VZAccess Manager.
If presented with Unblock SIM card window, skip to step 4.
- Click Tools > Preferences.
- From the WWAN tab, click Unblock SIM PIN.
- Enter the following information then click OK.
- PIN Unblocking Key (PUK)
- The 8-digit key obtained from Verizon Wireless.
- New PIN
- A PIN code consisting of 4 to 8-digits.
- Confirm new PIN
- Retype desired PIN code.
- If presented, click OK.
Last Modified: April 13, 2009