Sync Music Fix
Motorola V3M "Sync Music" Connectivity Download Fix InstructionsThe following are step-by-step instructions for downloading and running an automated script on your PC to reset the incorrect values in the Windows Registry.
Note: You must have Windows Media Player 10 installed & running on the PC originally used to Sync with the handset. Turn on your Motorola V3m and connect to PC using the data cable that comes with the Music Essentials Kit.
- From your web browser, go to Phones and Devices Support and select the "Motorola V3m". At the bottom in the "Download" section, look for the following executable file: "Sync Music Fix".
- Open that file on the affected PC to run the program. Upon completion, it will display a dialog box showing "Done".
- Power the phone off.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the PC and the phone.
- Power the phone on.
- Reconnect the phone to the PC with the USB cable.
- Go to "Menu".
- Select "Get It Now".
- Choose "Get Tunes & Tones".
- Select "Sync Music".