You can talk with two people at the same time with a three-way conversation on your wireless phone. Airtime and other charges, which may include toll or long distance charges, will apply for all simultaneous calls until you end one call.
How to Get It
3-Way Calling is an included feature that is typically added to your account when you first activate service. If you wish to confirm you have this feature, sign in to My Verizon and select "My Plan" and then select "Change features".
How to Use It
- While on the first call, dial the 10-digit number of the second person.
- Press SEND; the first person is automatically put on hold while the call is made.
- When the 2nd person answers, press SEND to create a conference call.
- If the second person does not answer, press the SEND key twice to end the connection and go back to the first person.
- To end both conversations completely, press the END key.
Not available in all areas.
Airtime applies to all simultaneous calls and to forwarded/transferred calls even if you send the call to wireline telephones.