Prepaid Service FAQs
What is Auto Pay and how does it work?
Set up Auto Pay and conveniently make automatic monthly payments directly from your major credit or debit card. (Visa®, Discover®, American Express® or MasterCard® only). You can choose to have payments made to your account based on a specific day(s) of the month or when your account reaches a specific dollar amount.
Auto Pay by Day of the Month
- Select which day(s) of the month to automatically make payments to your account.
- You can set up to 5 days each calendar month to have a payment automatically made to your account.
- The minimum payment that can be made is $15. The maximum payment is $250.
Auto Pay by Low Balance
- Select a payment amount to be automatically applied to your account when your balance reaches or drops below $5, or 2 days before your expiration date.
- Auto Pay by Low Balance is only available for payments made with a major credit card. Debit and co-branded cards are not eligible for Auto Pay by Low Balance at this time.
- Auto Pay customers who have signed up to make payments on a particular day of the month and run out of minutes prior to their next Auto Pay date, can make an additional payment to add more money to their account.
How to setup Auto Pay
- Enroll online. Register and log in to My Verizon, and select "Automatic Pay Options."
- Dial "*611 SEND" from your Verizon Wireless phone or (888) 294-6804 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.