Transfer Music Files - Samsung Galaxy Stellar™
Only DRM free / unprotected music can be transferred via this method. DRM protected content (e.g. songs downloaded via iTunes, Rhapsody subscription, etc.) will not play on this device.
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- From the home screen, select and hold the status bar (located at the top of the display) then drag the window display to the bottom of the display.
- Select Connected as a media device.
- Select Media device (MTP).
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, create a new music folder in Removable Disk (X:).
Removable Disk (X:) represents the SD Card installed in the device. This name may vary.
- Use the computer to copy music and other audio files into the newly created folder.
For any accompanying artwork in JPEG format, rename the art file albumart.jpg and copy into the same folder as the music files.
- To further organize files, create a subfolder in the newly created music folder and copy desired music files into it.
- Once transfer / organization is complete, unplug USB cable from the device.
Thanks for your feedback.