Google Backup and Restore Options - Galaxy Nexus by Samsung
- From the home screen, select Apps.
- From the APPS tab, select Settings.
- From the PERSONAL section, select Backup & reset.
- From the BACKUP & RESTORE section, ensure the appropriate account is selected from the Backup account field then configure the following:
Enabled when a check mark is present.
If data back up is disabled, existing backups are deleted from Google's servers.
- Back up my data
- Personal data such as WiFi passwords, Browser bookmarks, User dictionary, a list of installed Market applications and other customized settings are backed up to Google's servers.
- Automatic restore
- Data and settings are restored to applications utilizing the backup service upon reinstallation.
Thanks for your feedback.