Transfer Music Files - HTC Rezound™
Only DRM free / unprotected music can be transferred via this method. DRM protected content (e.g. songs downloaded via iTunes (not all iTunes songs are protected), Rhapsody subscription, etc.) will not play on this device.
- Connect the device to the computer with the USB cable. If presented, select Disk Drive then select Done. Skip to step 4.
- From the Home screen, pull down the window shade (top of the screen) then select the ongoing USB connection type.
Refer to Window shade for assistance.
- Select Disk Drive then select Done.
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer or macintosh, create a new music folder in Removable Disk (X:).
Removable Disk (X:) represents the SD Card installed in the device. This name may vary.
- Use the computer to copy music and other audio files into the newly created folder.
For any accompanying artwork in JPEG format, rename the art file albumart.jpg and copy into the same folder as the music files.
- To further organize files, create a subfolder in the newly created music folder and copy desired music files into it.
- When the transfer is complete return to the handset, pull down the window shade (top of the screen) then select the ongoing USB connection type.
- Select Charge only then select Done.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
Thanks for your feedback.