Hard Reset - LG Ally VS740
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings and downloaded applications. Only perform this reset if absolutely necessary.
When attempting to determine if a 3rd party application is the cause of an operating system / application issue on a device that does not support Automatic Restore, skip the Google Account setup during the initial setup of the device.
- From the Home screen, touch the applications tab (bottom of the screen).
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Privacy.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase Everything.
- To setup the device, refer to Initial Activation and Setup for assistance.
- With the device powered off, press and hold the home and pwr / end and volume up keys simultaneously for 7 seconds.
- To setup the device, refer to Initial Activation and Setup for assistance
Thanks for your feedback.