Install System Updates - DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC
The software update requires at least 40% battery level if not connected to an external power source and 20% or more if connected.
If roaming outside the Verizon Wireless coverage area, a install system update notice won't be received. To receive the install system update over a Wi-Fi network, refer to Setup Wi-Fi Connection for assistance then check for a install system update.
If an install system update is installed, it may be necessary to update apps downloaded via Google Play.Prompted with install system updates
Checking for install system updates
If prompted with a install system update, select one of the following:
- Install now:
- The device restarts and installs the update.
- Install later:
- The update can be done later by checking for install system updates.
- More info:
- Provides install system update information and the option to restart and install the install system update.
- From the home screen, select the applications tab (located on the bottom).
- Select Settings.
- Select About phone.
- Select Install System updates.
- Verify the install system is up to date.
If a install system update is available, select Restart & Install.
- The device will restart and install the install system update.
Thanks for your feedback.