Set Up Wi-Fi® Connection - DROID by MOTOROLA
Local area Wi-Fi® network information is needed to complete several steps. Please refer to the network administrator for additional assistance.
- From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located on the bottom of the screen).
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Wireless & networks.
- Touch Wi-Fi® settings.
- Ensure Wi-Fi® to enabled.
Wi-Fi® is enabled if a green check mark is present.
- Touch Add Wi-Fi® network.
- Enter the Network SSID.
- Touch the Security drop-down.
- Touch the desired Security option.
Supported security: WEP64, WEP128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, 802.1x Enterprise (certificate required)
- Enter the password or hex key then touch Save.
Thanks for your feedback.